New Here Hii

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Nicole and i joined 3 days ago. I just had a wonderful baby boy 4 months ago and gained about 75 pound in the whole process. I have been counting my calories on her and some days seem to still go over :-< Well i hope to lose about 20lbs and haven't lost anything yet hopefully soon !!!!!!!

135753.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• coliechacer
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Nicole and i joined 3 days ago. I just had a wonderful baby boy 4 months ago and gained about 75 pound in the whole process. I have been counting my calories on her and some days seem to still go over :-< Well i hope to lose about 20lbs and haven't lost anything yet hopefully soon !!!!!!!

135753.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    This site is wonderful!! You will love it! I have been using the site for a couple of weeks. The people on here are so nice and supportive. I too had a baby.....22 months ago. LOL
    I am still trying to lose the baby weight too. I wish you luck in your journey. You found a great place for support.:smile:
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    Enjoy the MFP experience! The people are great, inspirational...and are beside you all the way!

Congrats on your newborn! (Wow...my Son just graduated from College...but I still remember those first few years. They were my absolute favorite. Enjoy this time to the fullest!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • wildfire68
    Options
    Hi Nicole,

Welcome to the group....:flowerforyou:

keep following your plan, if you go over, it's a learning experience (you know what not to eat) so all is still good.

Exercise even if it is just counting steps daily. I have a fitness program on my phone that counts my steps and tells me how many calories I have burnt up. I just used that the first week and lost 2 lbs.
    This is my second week, I have added an exercise ball to my workout... harder than it looks..lol.

You will reach your goals....
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP. You will love this site, everyone here is so supportive and this site is so motivational. I love it. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nicole and congratulations on your new baby. :flowerforyou:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole, this is the only place that I have learned how to eat and lose weight. I am so glad you found MFP. Welcome:)

denise in Sams Valley OR