Weight lifters, WHERE ARE YOU?!

Options
124»

Replies

• markwebber_2012
    markwebber_2012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Been lifting for few years now
    never really watched what I've eaten before (meaning weighing my protein and carbs out) I just got a meal plan to cut & bulk but should i of got a plan to just cut and once finished the cut then bulk?
  • BlakeRudolf31
    BlakeRudolf31 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    THS2SHALLPASS Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    I was a big lifter in college for football but had some life events happen forcing me to not be able to continue. that was years ago and after getting up to a ridiculous 472lbs and my health failing I had to change. 2 years ago I did just that and am a shredded 243lbs today! I have my diet on point and all my old lifting knowledge has helped me get pretty thick. im on a bulk now and its going well!
  • BlakeRudolf31
    Options
    That's awesome! I'll give ya an add!
  • Suzyanneau
    Suzyanneau Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I have been lifting together for about 11 months. We are both in our 40s and have personal strength goals. We were both constantly pulling muscles doing random things, like rolling over in bed. Was time to look after ourselves better. Feeling great now. Just doing a cut.
  • cogirljb
    cogirljb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes, started stronglifts 5x5 several months ago and found that I really love lifting!!!!
  • letsdothis_again
    letsdothis_again Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I do mostly strength training, but I've never competed or anything.
  • runawaycowgirl
    runawaycowgirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im trying to get back into it after time away and a recent injury (my Physio has to approve first lol). I love weights and the happy feeling they give, can't wait to get back in to the gym. Just starting to use this app full time and am loving it, it really is helping. I don't have any friends yet, please add me if you like.
  • BlakeRudolf31
    Options
    Consider yourself added!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Boom!
  • shawnp2
    shawnp2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I enjoy weight lifting. I have a small home gym. I do it for fun and have off and on since I was a teenager.
  • rnelson88
    rnelson88 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in. What are you doing for cutting?
  • RhysT28
    RhysT28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I weight train 4 days a week, I particularly like to deadlift and have a specific goal to get to at some point this year. MY ORM is 160kg and I'm hoping to increase that to 250kg by the end of this year!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    THS2SHALLPASS Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    im on a winter bulk. nothing too crazy so the cut wont be as hard but its going well so far