new, lookin for support & weight loss buddy! :) (50lbs To Lo

smkcx♥
smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
I'm 5'5 and I have about 50lbs to lose :)

Replies

• canwendy1
    canwendy1 Posts: 40
    Welcome! You can add me as a friend if you'd like :smile:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!!
  • 34again
    34again Posts: 91 Member
    Welcome!! I'm new here too! :)
  • BlessedMoon
    BlessedMoon Posts: 65 Member
    Hi, I joined not too long ago too. It's great to be able to see how damaging some of my habits can be...and how good progress can make you feel. :smile:
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Hey, welcome!
    i'm the same height and have just about the same goal. Send me an invite!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    welcome!
  • smkcx♥
    Hi, I joined not too long ago too. It's great to be able to see how damaging some of my habits can be...and how good progress can make you feel. :smile:

yes it is :))
  • smkcx♥
    Hey, welcome!
    i'm the same height and have just about the same goal. Send me an invite!

sorry my computer was laggin' thank you for the friend request! :)
  • Hello! Welcome! I would like to lose about 70 pounds total, and have lost 20, so I need to lose 50 more. Feel free to add me :)
  • Welcome! I am in the same boat as you are, 5'5 and 45 pounds to go. Feel free to add me as a friend. We can do it together!!
  • colbiegirl
    colbiegirl Posts: 138
    I'm always up for new friends! Love the support. :)
  • thapinkifunk
    thapinkifunk Posts: 13 Member
    im also new and looking for support group soo ill be sending you a request :D
  • Hi there! I'm a newbie too and I'm always up for new friends! Feel free to add me. :)
  • nelber23
    nelber23 Posts: 14 Member
    Welcome to MFP!! It's amazing. I am fairly new to the website as well. I completed my first week and lost 3lbs! It is very nice to have support from people that are going through the same thing you are.
  • smkcx♥
    Hello! Welcome! I would like to lose about 70 pounds total, and have lost 20, so I need to lose 50 more. Feel free to add me :)

CONGRATS!
  • smkcx♥
    Welcome to MFP!! It's amazing. I am fairly new to the website as well. I completed my first week and lost 3lbs! It is very nice to have support from people that are going through the same thing you are.

i've been in just a few days and i've lost 4lbs but I do believe its due in large part to cutting back out soda.
  • BeckyS32
    BeckyS32 Posts: 66 Member
    I am with ya! I just joined today so I am looking for the same things! I will add you!
  • smkcx♥
    I am with ya! I just joined today so I am looking for the same things! I will add you!

thank ya thank ya :) definitely need support, motivation!
  • slandy01
    slandy01 Posts: 10
    Add me to your friend list if you want. I'm 5'3", have been losing weight steadily, about 7 more lbs to lose. I thinnk this is partly to do with my vegetarian diet. But there is nothing like writing down everything you eat and tracking calories for losing weight.