I'm a newbie to the sight... Loving it so far (5'10" - 175+)

Options
I love how accountable the sight is keeping me! Thankfully I just got a new droid phone too which makes it that much easier to stay with the program. I've been really good about tracking everything :-) If anybody has any tips they'd like to share, I welcome them.

Replies

• kellyth78
    kellyth78 Posts: 35
    Options
    not got any tips as i just joined today but wanted to say well done and keep going.
    Kelly
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    welcome to myfitnesspal!! :bigsmile:

i wish you all the best with your weightloss :)

feeel free to add me! im from UK (Wales) x
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site too!! Great for keeping me on track. Feel free to add me for more motivation!!
  • Ladymomo9
    Ladymomo9 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new too! I actually like this site more than Facebook!!
    :laugh:
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    welcome to MFP! :)

tip: make sure you fill out your food/exercise diary every day! it will help make you more conscious of everything.

good luck!
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    pre plan what you eat. Even if it is just the snacks. That alone will help in keeping you on track and if the calories or other categories aren't right or what you would like them to be you can do something about it before the foods already in your body.
  • dojackson
    dojackson Posts: 2
    Options
    Me To ! I think I am more addicted to my tracking then my facebook page! I love it!
  • IamJustSanie
    IamJustSanie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am new to, and this site isn't blocked from job like facebook is..lol I love this site and the android app! Keeps me focused. Add me if you like!!
  • krisnshan
    krisnshan Posts: 41
    Options
    welcome!! I love the sight! It really holds you accountable. I am also 5'10" current weight is 156 hoping to get down to 135