5ft and 11 stone I need your advice please

I've been this weight for awhile no matter what I eat. I don't eat too much and I only eat small treats twice a week. I don't know why I'm standing still at this weight. The only exercise I do is walk but I walk a lot. Could that be why I'm not losing?
Any advice what to do? Thankyou

Replies

• roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    How many calories are you eating a day?
  • Ladyandbump
    Ladyandbump Posts: 6 Member
    I haven't counted as I'm not very good at dealing with calories, but it's Definatly not 2000! I have 3 meals and apple as a snack between meals. Meals are vegetables potato and fish and some are omelette with loads of veg and no egg yolk! Thankyou
  • Ladyandbump
    I've also cut out wheat and I dont eat meat at all.
  • Ladyandbump
    Thankyou yes I think not counting calories is what I have been doing wrong. I'm going to start counting straight away. Thanks again. X
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    It's suprising how many hidden calories you end up eating I had no idea until I started logging and measuring (even the milk and sugar in my tea it all adds up) basically you're eating more calories than you think and if you're 5 foot tall and sedentary (ie office job) 2000 calories might even be too much I'm 5foot 5 and at sedentary to maintain my weight is roughly 1700 cals net.
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    I'm 5ft with 40 more pounds to lose I have to eat between 1200-1400 calories a day to lose any weight