2»

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,951 Member
    Options
    Saskia1549 wrote: »
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    I'm glad I found this thread. I've been eating most of the calories I burned off after exercising daily. I'll try to not touch them now. I almost kinda wish they didn't add to daily allounce as it makes me feel like I've earned them!

But you DID earn them. This makes me sad. :'(

That's how I feel. Knowing I perhaps shouldn't eat them made me doubt myself..

But ... why not eat them? Eat at least half your exercise calories!
  • Saskia1549
    Saskia1549 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    I'm glad I found this thread. I've been eating most of the calories I burned off after exercising daily. I'll try to not touch them now. I almost kinda wish they didn't add to daily allounce as it makes me feel like I've earned them!

But you DID earn them. This makes me sad. :'(

That's how I feel. Knowing I perhaps shouldn't eat them made me doubt myself..

But ... why not eat them? Eat at least half your exercise calories!

I just find it confusing. Why are they in the green if they're not all to be eaten? It's sk strange how everyone has their own idea on added workout calories. I started on here eating every last calorie and now I'm feeling like I wasted 14 days doing it wrong. Guess never too late tho
  • tarothelp
    tarothelp Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Listen to your body...if you are not hungry and can go without then don't eat them back...if you feel hungry then eat them! They can also be good insurance for unexpected events like....having a glass of wine with a friend or eating out at a restaurant as calories always tend to be higher that way regardless of how "clean" you think you are eating.
    listen to what your body is telling you...that's my advice :) ...
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i eat em back if im hungry or want a treat of some kind. i dont, if i dont. listen to your body.