THS2SHALLPASS Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    gi5adqm97z9d.jpg
    just me lol
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    THS2SHALLPASS Posts: 1,569 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have a back piece that's a work in progress. I will share it down the road when its complete... like I said earlier, im far from a dick lol.. im a damn 6'6" teddy bear really.. feel free to add me to find out for sure...
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    As long as its not on me, I dont care who has them. I barely notice a persons existence in public anyways! Needles scare me. I have designed tattoos for my brother and friends before though. One of my friends had me draw a dragon. He went and had it turned into a tattoo only for it to "bleed" back out of his skin. I wonder why it does that? Your tattoos TTHS2 arent that bad. My sister however got a horrendous tattoo of a scorpion riding a harley with the american flag coming off its tail right on her stomach when she was 17. It was pretty bad.. She is trying to save up now and get it removed. My daughter wants a tattoo but I told her not until she is wise enough not to get something regrettable. She will be getting her lip pierced though for her 15th birthday. (Her birthday was on Christmas but I dont know where to take her yet. Still doing research until I find one with high stars and no HEP!)
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of horror movies so I got a tattoo of the Invisible Man on my right arm.

...or maybe it's my left arm; I can't remember.

HAHAHA! I love that..
  • Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Absolutely yes. Unless he's got a bunch of sh*tty ones, or ones on his face, in which case absolutely not.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Ladies, just curious, do you like men with or without tattoos? I have say I think tattoos can be very pleasing to the eye.

im glad you feel this way lisa! lol

It's no secret!!!! Lol
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of horror movies so I got a tattoo of the Invisible Man on my right arm.

...or maybe it's my left arm; I can't remember.

Lol nice!
  • zollarn
    zollarn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have never dated a guy with tats but I have few...guys like them...
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos! Very sexy
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    <3 most tats on a man!! Hubs has no tats but when my artist asked him when he was going to get one, his response was "She's got enough for the both of us!"
    :D
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I prefer little to no tattoos but a person is not just their skin.
    Dh has one small tattoo on his wrist. He got it after his sister died to honor/remember her. It is a copy of a tattoo she had. It is usually covered by his watch or sleeve. It doesn't change how I feel about him.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    As long as they are good quality tattoos then yep
  • cogirljb
    cogirljb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like men with tattoos!!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I love a good tattoo
  • Braddlzz
    Braddlzz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    All my tats have no meaning other than I like the image that's on me, damn, I'm a douche bag
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I love a good tattoo

Sup gurl?

herve_villechaize1.jpg

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Eh...I could take them or leave them. Not necessarily a deal breaker for me. Inconsequential
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I can take them or leave them.