My Motivation is slipping Away need support

Options
Please help my Motivation is slipping away and I need to change that now if I'm going to meet my goal by the end of the year. I have a meeting in Monday with Jenny a Craig to see if they can help me choose the right foods and etc, I'm changing gym next month and also hope that will help as well I'm going from Planet fitness to Gold's Gym with a lot more stuff to do, will also be creating a different plan I will follow once the new gym opens at the end of February. Please feel free friend me as I need all he support I can get and I'm also looking for a friend I can text or chat with weekly to keep me motivated.

Replies

• HeatherCunningham21
    Options
    Just try to remember why you want to loose the weight. As long as you have the drive you can do it.
  • CanvasCreator
    CanvasCreator Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you could use a team of encourages. I volunteer to be a buddy of you want another friend in this.
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Mine is lost too
    Weather for next 7 days rain warmer but rain
  • rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I took a peek at your diary. If you are logging everything you eat I'd recommend that you eat more so you are closer to your daily goal. It might seem like a good idea to eat less so that you lose faster but from my experience eating less makes me feel deprived and makes me lose my motivation really fast. If you're looking for ideas for what to eat a registered dietitian would probably be better than Jenny Craig. Jenny Craig will likely just want to sell you their program which includes eating their prepackaged food.

I've tried several times in the past to lose weight and always end up getting frustrated and quitting. Since I joined MFP in April of 2015 I've lost almost 50 lbs. I think what finally clicked for me this time is that I finally realized that it doesn't matter how fast I lose the weight as long as I lose it. And since it's taking me longer to lose the weight I'm really learning how to make decisions and form habits that I'll be able to keep doing once I've reached goal.
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    When I start to lose motivation I think to myself.. where would I rather be a year from now?
    Right back where I started 36 pounds heavier or... still trying and pushing forward?
    What else am I going to do with my year? Give up??
  • Who_Needs_Pants
    Who_Needs_Pants Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability buddies as well, feel free to add me. I have a long journey ahead of me (100+ lbs to lose).