Favorite Zumba Song??

Options
I absolutly love this song i dont know why but i do. My instructor does this as the last song before cool down and i always bust my butt doing it just becasue i like it so much!!! lol It's Zu Bailaito!! lol youtube it if you dont know which one it is and you will! lol what is your favorite zumba song??

Replies

• peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty embarrassed to admit it, but I really like Party in the USA. It's more of a cool down song, but the moves are fun.
  • tigerlily_18
    Options
    Transformers...lol. Makes me think of Shia Labeof and that's always ok...lol.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have a favorite dance. I don't know which one it is, but on the Wii, it's the one with the cabesa. I don't know, but I can't wait for it to come on, sometimes I wish I could do the whole thing with just that dance.
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I had no idea people did zumba to regular mainstream songs...I've never been to a class and every infomercial plus my wii game has spanish music on it. I just watched a few on youtube...looks more fun than to the spanish music :)
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I had no idea people did zumba to regular mainstream songs...I've never been to a class and every infomercial plus my wii game has spanish music on it. I just watched a few on youtube...looks more fun than to the spanish music :)

It depends on the instructor...I know some instructors who ONLY use Spanish (or international) music. The actual Zumba "formula" is 70% Latin or international (what most would deem "Zumba music" and then 30% instructor choice, which can be anything from hip-hop to pop to country or whatever you choose.
  • Juliane1986
    Juliane1986 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love the songs they play in some of my Zumba classes and one of my zumba instructors was nice enough to email me some songs from her playlist (I don't speak spanish so there is no way I could have identified many of them on my own) but I absolutely love them! Here are some of my fav's.

Ven Conmigo- Daddy Yankee
    Danza Kuduro- Don OMar Ft. Lucenzo
    El Ritmo No Perdona- Daddy Yankee
    En Sus Marcas Listos Fuera- Daddy Yankee
    Los Campeones De La Salsa- Willy Chirino
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I prefer the mainstream pop songs and the ones with hip hop routines. Some of the songs I like... Katy Perry, Black-eyed Peas, J-Lo, Shakira... etc. I do have a few faves that aren't mainstream songs but I don't know their names!
  • YellowStrawberry
    YellowStrawberry Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the one on the Wii that goes something like, "it makes me feel like dancing" it really makes me want to dance and when I have heard it, then I can sing it in my head the rest of the day! :)
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    my favorite song changes as I learn new ones or get tired of old ones. My current favorite is "No Ponte Do Pe"...fun stuff :)
  • tarrox
    tarrox Posts: 47
    Options
    Pabajo, Fuego, Mueve la Cadera... There are so many... Descontrol, Zumba Mami...I could go on and on :)
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My favorites right now are Un Mes, Em Sus Marcas and Boom Boom Mama. One of my very favorites ever though is Waka Waka by Shakira...hehe. It is just fun.