Falling off the Wagon

Options
Hey guys! I had a bad food day today. My boss' boss came and took us out for lunch. It was great, but now I need to get back on track and get things accomplished.

Replies

• Stella3838
    Stella3838 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Well the good thing is that one meal won't define you, so chase that wagon down and jump right back on. Do it better the next time and the next time and the next time....
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Stella3838 wrote: »
    Well the good thing is that one meal won't define you, so chase that wagon down and jump right back on. Do it better the next time and the next time and the next time....

What she said. it's one meal. Now it's up to you to decide if that one meal is going to define the rest of your day, week or month. Your choice..
  • Hulbert0089
    Hulbert0089 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Don't let a little guilt derail your goals. Go for a walk, eat a sensible light dinner and start a new day tomorrow.
  • whiplashy
    whiplashy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    As everyone else has said, it's one meal. These things will happen occasionally. It's not a disaster as long as you get right back on that wagon! Disaster strikes when you get into the mindset of I've messed up now I might as well eat this, and this, and this etc. One meal turns into a day, then a week. Now that's falling off the wagon.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    If you're still here paying attention to your goals, not rage quitting, you haven't fallen at all! Just keep on keeping on. :)
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I lost 50lbs by hopping off the wagon at least once a month! I didn't fall. I intentionally stepped off and ate what I wanted for a meal then got right back in the driver's seat. Weight is lost by an overall calorie deficit so as long as you are usually staying within your goals and didn't eat 30k calories at once, you're all good :smiley: