workout buddy

Options
I am looking for a workout buddy, I live in Diamond Bar, mostly on weekends....I'm a L.A Fitness member, hikes, bike rides, dog walks, tennis, volleyball, raquetball, softball....you name it, i do it...or try to. I am very competitive but need a buddy to keep me accountable......Synthia:ohwell:

Replies

• tiggerlilly1001
    Options
    I am sorry I do not live close to you. Good luck with your goals. I am always here to chat.
  • nursenicole
    nursenicole Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Nicole, and I live in Georgia. I would like to be your workout buddy if you don't mind it being a on the internet. I learned recently that a workout buddy to hold you accountable does push you especially when your not really feeling it. My workout program is TurboFire, but not matter what program or routine you do we can be each others check in point to see how we are doing and what we are struggling with! It is a great support system that keeps you healthy and fit. Tell me more about your goals with your workout program or routine. Hope to talk to you soon.
    Nicole
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    wish i lived closer.
  • jonjon143
    jonjon143 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi .Synthia! Still looking for a workout buddy? Check out WannaBuddy.com. The site can connect you with people near you who are also looking for a workout buddy. It uses your zip code so you only see locations and people near you.

Good luck!