Workout capris with pockets?

Options
Anyone know of places to get women's workout capris with pockets? It would be nice if I didn't have to carry my phone around the gym during my workout!

I am in the U.S. and looking for something that is good quality but reasonably priced. Thanks!

Replies

• GuineaKitty
    GuineaKitty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Some of the Reebok capris have hidden pockets in the front. I got mine from Burlington Coat Factory.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    the ones ive seen havent been big enough to hold a phone .you can get one of the arm band holders. ive gotten a few off amazon and they work fine.
  • newgirl57
    newgirl57 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem with carrying my phone while I walk so I can use the MapMyFitness app. I went to Target and got my "arm pocket". They are not cheap, mine was $40, but get a good one that won't fall apart. Be sure and get one made for the iPhone or the Android, they come in different sizes. Mine has room to put in my car key, ID, a few dollars, etc. behind my phone.
  • rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I have a pair I bought at Walmart a few years ago. They're pretty loose though, more like a lounge pant than what I consider a workout pant now (of course mine are also at least a size too big now). The pocket is big enough for my rather large phone though so if I'm just out walking at the park they are my go to capris.
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Check Amazon.com. I got 2 pair for like $20 from. There. Super comfy, too! I buy most of my stuff from Amazon these days.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Target has some right now that are good. Compression capris with a phone-sized pocket on each side.
  • acampbe2umd
    acampbe2umd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I prefer Athleta Be Free knicker. They have a zippered pocket in the back and a two side pockets on the hip that are stretchy. I can put my phone in one of those while running and it stays put!
  • jf3334
    jf3334 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies!
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch from Lululemon that have pockets that fit my phone.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    You could get a "buddy pouch" aka "running buddy" (search on Amazon). They attach over the belt with a really strong magnet and can be used with any pair of pants. I use it for running and love it. You will not lose it, it will not flop around, and it doesn't bother me at all while wearing it.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Old navy has some with a zipper pocket in back
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Old navy has some with a zipper pocket in back

These are what I have. Anything from their running line will have a pocket in the back waistband. My Note 3 doesn't fit, but a smaller phone might. I stuff my big keychain and inhaler back there no problem, plus it zips so no worries about stuff sliding out. I mostly love these pants because they have a drawstring and I'm pear shaped.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I got a pair at either Kohl's or Big 5 recently with one stretchy side pocket big enough for a phone. A lot less $ than Athleta or Lululemon if you're on a budget.