I need a buddy!!!!!!!

tiggerlilly1001
tiggerlilly1001 Posts: 48
edited September 29 in Motivation and Support
I am in 40's and stay at home mom. I need to lose about 30 pounds. Sweet are me weakness. I enjoy working out. So is anyone out there ?

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Welcome to MFP...your extended family.
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    I'm here, and I am on everyday! I'm not a big sweets fan, though I do love cake. My weakness is potato chips. OMG! I adore them! Feel free to add me as a buddy. I am here to help you stay motivated, if you can help me!!!
  • aapye78
    aapye78 Posts: 24
    I',m 32 and need to lose 30 lbs. I crave sweets too. you can add me
  • sarahlinbkk
    sarahlinbkk Posts: 1 Member
    Hi .. This is good for you that you enjoy working out and since you're staying home, you can do house work is also part of your exercise during a day.. For me I am working so, I don't have so much time to work out but I think I should start to do my regular exercise .. i want to reduce 15 pounds :( ... Good luck ...
  • nrsturner
    nrsturner Posts: 1
    Yes people are out there.

I don't have much in common with you but we can be buddies.

Sweets are my weakness too. I bet it is hard trying to balance a diet and a family. I try to substitute fruits instead of sweets.

I am sure there are some good recipies online for some treats that will make your sweet tooth happy.

I would happy to be your buddy. Drop me a line and we can share recipies and whatnot.
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Of course! - Welcome!!! Add me if you could use another 'pal' :glasses:
  • thank you everyone for you support.
This discussion has been closed.