Intro

bjking9274
bjking9274 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Okay so I have tried it all, just recenty had my 47th birthday and am currently the heaviest I have ever been. I know now that it stems from several factors that have ccurred in my lifetime but I feel I have reached a turning point. Time to take off this protective layer of fat and be the strong thin girl that has lied dormant underneath for the last 17-18 years.

Replies

• rolls1
    rolls1 Posts: 1
    Good for you! I'm happy that you are trying to make a difference! Welcome! I myself was at my highest weight ever just a few weeks ago and I have been logging in my food and going to the gym regularly (even though I loathe excercising and have always turned to food for comfort)- But it does make a difference! It is giving me more engergy. Again! Congrats on beginning the journey!:happy:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Welcome!!! It's never too late for us to change and MFP is a great place to be!!!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Welcome! Glad you are joining us. We all have similar stories, but the main thing we are here for is to lose weight or to maintain after losing. Good luck on your journey! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.