Hey There! Looking for friends :-)

Options
I've just joined and I'm looking forward to working out and finding friends so we can motivate each other to get fit for life.

Replies

• anitag78
    anitag78 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! Me too! My sister just joined me finally ! Maybe with more friends it will motivate me to enter stuff on here too!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome. good luck in your journey.
    feel free to add me if you like
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Welcome to MFP, it is such a great tool, full of really motivated people Feel free to add me if you like, and we can keep each other on track :happy:
  • ansy96
    ansy96 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to our MFP army.

Just be consistent and patient, and of course, log in to MFP regulary and everything will be all right :)
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi add me if you like!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome u guys ; its so nice to have u here with us on mfp. we are here to support u and if u need to talk ......or just a friend to lean on we are here. if u need a friend im here. just accept me ok.
  • HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome!

We're all here to provide assistance and support. Just let me know how I can be of personal assistance.

Hank
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Doesn't the responses to this thread demonstrate how fantastic the people on this site are? Welcome, So glad to see you are adding friends - that is going to be so wonderful for you and make the work you are doing easier and more fun!!!

Congrats on getting healthy - I wish you NOTHING but success and you let us know if you need anything along the way!!!

C.J.
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    Awesome Great to have ya!
    :)
  • jessii1990
    jessii1990 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Ive just joined to and i have to say this site is fantastic! everybody here is so friendly and supportive it truly is a great environment! Feel free to add me, we can help motivate and encourage each other :)

Jess x
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi just joined as well looking for friends so i will request you i'll need support and happy to return lots this site is brilliant x
  • keljoe9703
    Options
    Me too, need motivation for sure, good luck, you can do it!!!!
  • CeeGee101
    CeeGee101 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the response, let the friending begin! I am pumped!!
  • bjking9274
    bjking9274 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Sis, maybe we can start checking on each other daily, I need help too :(
  • RubyHearts
    RubyHearts Posts: 67
    Options
    Welcome! You came to the right place, feel free to add me.
  • bashleyf
    bashleyf Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey there,
    I'm new too, feel free to add me.
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome, this site has worked for me, and I know it will work for you. Good luck, and feel free to add me if you please,.
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me for support.