See what you look like with weight off

Options
The website is weightview.com , you fill out the info and send a picture thru your computor. Then you put what weight you'd like to see come off you. In 48 hrs they will send you that pic back with the weight off. Cool, inspiring and fun.

Replies

• twink3110
    Options
    The website is weightview.com , you fill out the info and send a picture thru your computor. Then you put what weight you'd like to see come off you. In 48 hrs they will send you that pic back with the weight off. Cool, inspiring and fun.
  • forestdancers
    forestdancers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip I think I might try that site and see what it is like.
  • twink3110
    Options
    Your very welcome Forestdancers, I think it was on the Today show last week(or some show I was watching). Thats how I found out about it.
  • ashleyjea1985
    Options
    have you done it yourself? id love to see your photo results!
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    I just submitted my picture. This should be interesting!
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    Options
    Oh, man, I'd love it but I'm so scared of the internet.

Someone give me proof it's real, and I won't get crazy viruses or my picture all over the place and I'm down. :laugh:
  • twink3110
    Options
    Ashley, I just got into it this am and submitted the pic I have on this site with my Grandson. Really a full body pic is best , but for obvious reasons I don't have many full body pics at my current weight.lol When I get it back I will post it it would be fun to see everyones. Ya know on second thought I think it was the Rachael Ray show that I got it from.
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I sent mine. I will post when it comes back. I only had a pic of me, my daugher and her son for full body. Do you think they will be able to tell the differnce between me a 63 year old and my daughter who is much younger and slimmer? hehehe