HI. Just started again

Options

Replies

• xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat. I restarted again about a week ago.

Feel free to add me so we can support each other :)
  • Peaceandharmony
    Peaceandharmony Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ty. Was here last year but stopped. Gained 22 of the 43 lost but am now needing -63 to have knee replacement. Doc said he could send request for stomach surgery but we decided I can do this again with this app. Ty for your support. You can count on me too. Will remind people of their strength not weakness.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    welcome back. I'm back too. Just started tracking again today. I was on here a few years ago, got down to 160, now I'm the heaviest I've ever been at 224. I've been lacking motivation to do anything the past 2 years. I gained 30 before that, then when i started being lazy and just doing nothing and eating horribly I shot up from 190 to the 224 =/ My first goal is to get under 200. then after that I'm going to do 20 pound increments. Hopefully that will keep me motivated. My profile pic is when I was sitting at 185 :'(
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    In the same boat. Lost 50 lbs about 1 1/2 years ago and was moving in the right direction. Then I got lazy and discouraged, and gained it all back. So here I go again...back at square one. Feel free to add me.