Pregnancy Tracking

Options
Curious if anyone is using this for pregnancy food intake tracking. I'm more concerned with getting the right nutrients and keeping track of weight gain and exercise. Is anyone using the app for pregnancy health knowledge vs purely weight tracking? I'm not entirely sure how to set up calories for the day...

Replies

• marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant last year I just set mine to maintenance after the first trimester. My goal was to gain 25 lbs per my midwife, and I ended at 23 lbs the day before my due date. I wasn't really trying to keep track of certain nutrients, but I did find it greatly helped to keep the unnecessary weight off. I also used it to keep track of my exercises during pregnancy.

Talk to your OB/midwife and see what they suggest based on your personal health. Good luck!
  • Gillby
    Gillby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Following this for help / ideas. I'm 10 weeks pregnant and about 30kgs over weight. Whilst I know I'll of course gain weight through pregnancy, I'd ideally like to lose some of the 'bad weight' while gaining the 'baby weight'. If you know what I mean.