20 and 30 yr Olds with a lot to lose. motivate me please

Options
I am getting ready to turn 30 and I am so miserable with myself. I am 5 ft 7 in and I weigh 302 lbs. I'm disgusted with my looks, I feel like horrible parents to my two toddlers because I get so out of breath and I can't fit in any kind of carnival rides, I feel unattractive as a wife. I need it to work this time. I have tried so many times to lose weight. please friend me and help me stay accountable.

Replies

• snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am also a mother of two kids: a 5 year old and 2 year old. Two years ago after the birth of my son, I decided I would lose weight for my kids.

I too need help being accountable for my eating. It is hard when you have kids that want sweets. Finally have realized my kids are watching what I eat, want to set a good example, so time to change my diet and eat low carb.

How do you want to stay accountable? By accountable, do you mean calories, eating low carb, eating good food?
  • gettinghealthy2016mfp
    Options
    I'd like to start just by simply logging daily so I am aware of my intake
  • gettinghealthy2016mfp
    Options
    I would love to see positivity on my my fitness pal timeline
  • CanvasCreator
    CanvasCreator Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me! We're all in this together
  • zoeismydog716
    zoeismydog716 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd love to be in a motivational group
  • justapup2012
    justapup2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No worries! We can do this! You can do this! Add me and we can support each other on this journey..
  • gettinghealthy2016mfp
    Options
    I have added you all. we can support each other:)
  • gardenmom446
    gardenmom446 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 34 years old, a mom of 3 little boys and 280 pounds. I am tired of not ridding carnival rides with my boys or on my own. I am tired of having strangers, doctors and family looking at me like I'm an embarrassing freak because I am fat. I am tired of doctors telling to watch what I eat, no more fast food, exercise ect. when I already eat healthy, I only eat between 1200-1400 calories a day exercise at least 5x a week and I haven't lost a single pound in the 2 years of me doing this. If you could friend me and keep me inspired to not give up and any tips on losing weight would be great!
  • katrina6823
    katrina6823 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) we all need as much motivation as we can get!!