Looking to encourage others and make new friends! ☺️

Options
CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS Posts: 811 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
So I've had the app for a while, just never used this section of the app. So here's my former intro! :)

A little about me, I am 23 years old and a mommy to 2 amazing kiddos!
A year ago I was weighing 232lbs, for 5'0" that was super harsh on my body and my life overall!
I decided to take action and change my lifestyle, for my kids! I tried dieting for a long time, I did the whole gym thing, I just couldn't loose the weight. My back problems and knee problems wouldn't allow me to work out the way I needed/wanted to.
I researched my options and decided I wanted to get a Gastric Sleeve. I found the doctor I wanted, went to his seminar here in Houston in December 2015 and BOOKED IT then and there!
I got my gastric sleeve done by Dr. Ismael Cabrera @ Mexico Bariatric Center in Tijuana Mexico on February 18th, 2016. It was the best decision OF MY LIFE. Everything went great, the doctor is amazing, the staff is amazing, and I had overall a nice and easy experience while staying in Mexico.

Fast forward almost a year later, today I weighed 134lbs! Today was my first day officially back in the gym in FOUR months. I had plastic surgery (cosmetic/nothing to do with my sleeve) and my plastic surgeon didn't allow me to work out until completely healed.
I feel great, I am in love with my new body and my new life! The gym is fun now, and it's a breeze! I can run! I can work out however I want. I will always have back/knee problems but my back no longer hurts when working out, neither do my knees! I'm not hyperventilating 5minutes into a work out!
I still have 14lbs to get to my goal weight of 120, but I'll get there. :)

I'm looking to make friends/work out buddies! I really wanna focus on toning my body now and just staying healthy.
Hope everyone is having an awesome start of the year, and make everyday count towards your goals!
The pic I uploaded was from the seminar I went to in December of 2015 vs December 2016.

6zsshr6kznct.jpg

Replies