30 Day Shred or 6 Week Abs?

Options
I want to get one or the other. I still want to lose some weight before my dress alteration appt on 8/18, but I also want to tone my ab area. Which would be better for me to do?

Replies

• themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    I have started with 30 Day -- and I love it. there is a good ab work out and you also tone a lot of your other areas as well.
  • chryciw
    chryciw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I did a month of the 30 day shred, and I loved it! I still use it several days a week. I rented the 6 week abs, did 1/2 the dvd and sent it back- hated it! I would definitely recommend the 30ds. I also like No More Trouble Zones (it focuses on traditionally flabby places-including abs).
  • exp_lauren
    exp_lauren Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I recently finished the 30-day shred and notice a big difference all around. It's only about 20 minutes every day, but it's no walk in the park! I was hoping to read what people thought about 6-week abs, but like the other poster says, you'll get a good abs workout with the 30DS, too.
  • princessekrystale
    Options
    I absolutely say get the 30 DS; and I second the No More Trouble Zones recommendations ... I have both DVDs and love them!
    They will give you a heck of a workout.
    Good luck
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 6 week 6 pack right now, and I am not in shape at all, so I have to push myself to get through it, and I am dripping at the end of it. I still have a way to go, and haven't seen any results yet but Friday is my weigh in day, so we will see how I'm doing then..
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! 30DS it is! That will be perfect since I have about 30 days or so until my dress fitting. Pray for me! I am going to try and pair that with my regular exercise routine and see what that does. It's crunch time!! : )