Emotional eating...not today!

Options
So, I am basically hyper-super-stressed. If this would have happened 2 months ago, I would have gone to McDonals drive-thru and ordered a number 1, and a hot fudge sunday...(This is how I gained so much weight during college)
As I was putting my shoes to leave the house, I paused for 5 minutes, took a deep breath, and decided that it wasn't worth it . I am sitting in front of my computer drinking a nice cup of tea.

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you and you need to be very proud of yourself also.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!

what awesome progress!
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    Great choice!
  • CelticDestiny
    CelticDestiny Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Those little, but so very difficult, changes are going to make a huge difference in your life. Congratulations!
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Good move!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yay congrats! I wish I would have done the same thing today when I decided to eat chinese. lol
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    Amazing job! That's such a tough thing to do and you should be so proud of yourself!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! I know sometimes that decision can be really hard. You rock!
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    thank you! This small decisions made a difference between eating healthy or not. Thanks MFP friends for all the support.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!