Irish users

Any irish people on.this could do with some people with food I recognise please add me

Replies

• runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Feel free to add me, but most of my foods are fruit / vegetables / eggs / meat / fish. If I'm guesstimating something from a restaurant or work canter I do just that, pick something that based on cooking looks right.

By the way, the bar code tool works quite well, there's the odd thing it hasn't picked up, but for the main part I find it works well.

Jen
  • Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Hi there, I'm also in Ireland. I dont religiously track but I'm trying to get back into good habits for the new year. Feel free to add me :)
  • PurpleSnack
    PurpleSnack Posts: 22 Member
    Please add me, would love to get food inspiration :)
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,104 Member
    @maryann70mfp I'm English (don't hold it against me :lol:) but living in Cork - feel free to add. I am logging daily, mostly homemade food so a lot of it is Tesco/Aldi ingredients. But occasionally have to log an Eddie Rockets or something if I have been out somewhere
  • whiplashy
    whiplashy Posts: 52 Member
    I'm in Ireland too. Feel free to add me
  • Roobyzooby
    Roobyzooby Posts: 189 Member
    Another Brit here (Irish hubby) living in Laios. I don't have an open diary but happy to share any good low cal food finds or chatter about anything really. Mostly do my shopping at Lidl and Supervalu...ahhemmm and the occasional Supermacs visit
  • beccaawalsh
    beccaawalsh Posts: 45 Member
    I'm from Dublin! Have lost 25lbs so far and about 8 or 10 to go. Open diary too. Add me. :)