Favorite Low-Calorie Snacks

Options
JBella0125
JBella0125 Posts: 18 Member
edited December 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi, everyone! What are your favorite low-calorie snacks, that also fill you up? I tend to snack a lot during the day, because I am breastfeeding, and am looking for "snacks" that fill you up, yet are still lower in calories. What ya got?!?

Thanks!!

Replies

• NancyYale
    NancyYale Posts: 171 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    String cheese.
    Humus and veggies
    Low sugar instant oatmeal
    Dannon light and fit yogurt
    Bananas
    Whole grain toast with a little jam or PB or cottage cheese
    Small snack sized amounts of ANY food i like
    Soup
  • dane_ss
    dane_ss Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Beef jerky! :)
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Berries and Greek yogurt
    Apples and nuts
    Carrots and cheese
    Protein shake with added fruit

These aren't necessarily low calorie, but my goal is to make me meals and snacks as balanced as possible.
  • kissedbythesunshine
    Options
    Boiled eggs does it for me. 1 or 2 of those keeps me going for hours. Still nursing my 3 year old. Hopefully she gives it up before kindergarten for both her and my sake lol
  • Jules_farmgirl
    Jules_farmgirl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Air popped Popcorn with light oil spray and salt
    Beef Jerky
    Hummus and Veggies
    Banana and Peanut Butter (ok not super low cal, but filling and helps sweet cravings)
  • malgamin
    malgamin Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ainsley harriet packet cous cous just add hot water. Low calorie (ish) and continues to fill you up through the day
  • HoldTheDoor13
    HoldTheDoor13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, grilled polenta slices, rice cakes with peanut butter and banana, Greek yoghurt, string beans, raw carrot/cucumber/celery, pickles, pickled chillies, peaches and apricots, ladyfinger biscuits, frozen grapes, green apple slices spread with laughing cow and pepper, shower oranges, roasted chickpeas, roasted seaweed, crab sticks, kimchi.
  • mjaquay21
    mjaquay21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Beef jerky, roasted chick peas, rice cakes and PB, fruit, an apple with cheese
  • Beploveshomer
    Beploveshomer Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    2 Wasa light crackers and a laughing cow light cheese wedge and cuke slices, 75 calories!