Spaghetti Squash recipe

Options
nancyytrann
nancyytrann Posts: 1 Member
I roast it in the oven with black pepper and spray a little olive oil on it. Fork out the goodness. I usually mix up on the side, chicken, spinach, peppers, avocado, and even throw in some crushed almonds for crunch! So tasty and low in calories!

Replies

• karenlorentz296
    karenlorentz296 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just made it two nights ago. Roasted and scraped out. Added to sauteed onions, peppers, and tomatoes, a bit of chicken broth, and uncased sausage. One cup was so satisfying. Plenty left over.
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    What do you do about the extra liquid or do you just eat it right away? I squeeze the liquid out and then its not "noodles" anymore, it's just squashed (hehe)...
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    My family LOVES it baked potato style. Stir in some plain Greek yogurt. Top with some shredded cheddar, bacon bits and S&P.
  • yogagirlT
    yogagirlT Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    yayamom3 wrote: »
    My family LOVES it baked potato style. Stir in some plain Greek yogurt. Top with some shredded cheddar, bacon bits and S&P.

Oh wow, I need to try that. That sounds delish!
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love spaghetti squash too! Only just discovered it! I make it with garlic, garlic and more garlic cooked in butter then add some red peppers and top with Parmesan! Nom nom!