Super Motivated & Looking For Friends. LETS DO THIS!!!

Options
Hey MFPers I am super motivated lately and I want it to stick for the long hall and have friends to hold me accountable and celebrate with me along the way!

My number one goal on MFP is logging everything daily. So I really appreciate it when you comment when you see my auto-status that I completed my log. Let's connect!

In 2011, I lost 111 lbs with MFP. Since 2012 until November 2015 I've gained 66lbs back. Only down 7lbs since November but I plan on continuing to crush it moving forward. LETS DO THIS!

Replies

• Eliniita
    Eliniita Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I've recently gotten into MFP again, after gaining about 15lbs...I've been going to the gym for about 2 months, and my goal is to log in everyday too! Let do it! :)
  • tmonty67
    tmonty67 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Tracking everything, every day and doing some form of exercise daily are my goals. Add me if you would like. Id love to have people/friends who comment and encourage, add me if youd like. :smiley:
  • EllieTheLondoner
    EllieTheLondoner Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me too, i realise if I at least log my food daily it keeps me thinking about eating right, which I've managed for two weeks straight now. Been failing for 5 years now, and this time I MEAN IT! Add me if you want some more friends to cheer you on!
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • jeanyvesgagnon9203
    Options
    Add me if you want
  • 1RogueRunner1
    1RogueRunner1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Request sent (: Anyone who is looking for friends/motivators, feel free to add me
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    add me. I'm determined to take this weight off. I've lost 50 thru MFP but gained back 20. I really want to lose it again and can use the support too.
  • samjacob665
    samjacob665 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just had my son and am really insecure due to all the weight I gained. I'm trying to loose the weight and get back down to my normal weight but I can't seem to get motivated to do so. Any tips on how to get motivated?
  • bluebell88xx
    bluebell88xx Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I don't mind people adding me I love the motivation it brings! :)
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @samjacob665 I would suggest start with taking small steps and setting easy short term goals. And then build upon that, start with a goal for one day or even one meal. And don't give up. In November I joined the gym and now two months later I feel super motivated to log and keep at it.
  • ttony80
    ttony80 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am getting ready for my first Bodybuilding contest this year and love to have people with positive energy around me inside and outside the gym.
    Some extra support is always welcome :)
    you guys can add me to your friend list if you would like to.

You can add me Justin741
    Let's do this
    #RELENTLESS
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I am 42, have lost 93 lbs so far since last January with 72 more to go, and would love to add friends who are active on MFP with status updates (not just the automated ones for logging meals or weight lost), involved in the message boards or groups, or blogging, and comment supportive messages or feedback on other people's profiles. I am supportive on MFP and like support in return.

If that sounds like you please feel free to add me.

~ Truth ~
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
    I've been lifting for two years and made a huge transformation. :) would love more friends.
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thanks @ttony80 & @ColoradoChlo I am brand new to the GYM and weightlifting joined a gym for the first time ever in my adult life in November. I'll be sure to add you guys. And wow @EternalTruth amaz-ING! I will add you for sure! I'm not that active in forums but I am trying to post status on MFP and comments as well but with my recent influx of active friends I"m already having trouble keeping up! #LETSDOTHIS
  • ttony80
    ttony80 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Justin741 Hit me up if you need some help with the workouts