What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• jevelynr3
    jevelynr3 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow so many delicious ideas! Tonight I whipped up my "ultimate burgers" made with beef, pork, & kale, served over BBQ baked beans. Paired with a spinach, cucumber, tomato & bacon salad.
    Soo satisfying, and still healthy.. happy eating everyone!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    spicy peanut chicken in lettuce wraps with zucchini, carrot, green, onion, and cilantro.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Everyone has different activities tonight, so we need a dinner that will be ready early and that can served over several hours. That means Crock Pot.

Beef stew.
  • biscuitnow
    biscuitnow Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    A potato & pea curry that is coming together in my slow cooker right now.

And some yogurt, because spicy foods are painful. :wink:
  • AigreDoux
    AigreDoux Posts: 594 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    We had chicken burrito bowls -
    Package of chicken thighs
    Chopped onion
    Can green chiles
    Jar of salsa
    Add above to slow cooker in the morning. When home, shred chicken, add can black beans and some frozen corn.
    Serve over rice with sour cream and avocado. Salad on the side. Leftovers portioned out and in the freezer for grab and go lunches.
  • Racouol
    Racouol Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Most likely I will buy a TV dinner. If I do decide to cook then I will make something theoretically edible and may resemble something that sort of looks like food.
  • BiomedDent
    BiomedDent Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Baked sweet potato with cream cheese, crispy onions and bacon for me :)
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am making tuna salad lettuce wraps and vegetarian minestrone, subbing quinoa for the pasta.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Not sure as I have a 5 1/2 hour drive home and not sure what time I am getting off yet but last night was tuna steaks, roasted okra, and rice with spinach and mushrooms followed by some coffee flavored Greek yogurt mixed with chocolate whey and hazelnut creamer after the gym. Breakfast was a turkey steak and eggs with spinach, mushrooms, and cottage cheese.
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    Chicken thighs baked with salsa verde, cilantro and lime juice. Really good. Recipe calls for chicken breast but I like the thighs best ....feels like a treat.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    We're having Fiber Gourmet spaghetti with a spicy venison tomato sauce. And red wine, of course.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I defrosted some shrimp yesterday so need to eat that today somehow.
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just had 150g chicken, 2 slice smoke bacon, 1 sweet potato jacket, half cup cottage cheese, 1/2 avocado and 17g of Harissa sauce 808kcal - it was delicious and filled me right up!! (my diary is open for ideas) If I could upload a pic I would because this post hasn't done it justice!!! (photo is on phone, I am on PC)
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Chili. I didn't feel like cooking, and this cooks itself in the crock pot. Some leftover pot roast, a pound of ground turkey, beans, tomatoes, onions, seasoning. Throw it all together and wait.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    It ended up being a turkey sandwich from Shlotskys minus the lettuce, tomato, and mayo add swiss cheese and spicy mustard.

Now, to figure desert as I still have a lot of calories left... nah, I will just save them for my daughter's birthday tomorrow.
  • avingers
    avingers Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Steamed green beans and a lil pasta with homemade vegan walnut pesto and baked tofu. My kid ate the WHOLE thing!
  • jamieparadis20
    jamieparadis20 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Beans, corn, rice, guac, and a side salad:)
  • ericbikes
    ericbikes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This. I'm making this, and it's going to be amazing, and you should make it too. Double the sauerkraut. Triple the sauerkraut! It's basically free calories and the world's most perfect food.
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    chicken paprikash served over brown/wild rice combo. even with a dollop of low-fat sour cream in the sauce at the end of cooking, the numbers came out pretty decent from recipe builder.