weight

Options
hi I am so agervated I want to lose weight quick but it won't happen I need some motivation and I am going to use fitness pal on Monday

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Why Monday? If you're in a hurry, why not start now?

How much do you have to lose? Often, wanting to lose quickly is a recipe for disaster. People set too-high expectations and when they aren't met, they give up.

Have a browse around, read some of the success stories and try and get an idea of a sustainable, achievable way to lose weight.
  • FitnessGirl11mfp
    FitnessGirl11mfp Posts: 232 Member
    Options

How much do you have to lose? Often, wanting to lose quickly is a recipe for disaster. People set too-high expectations and when they aren't met, they give up.

Have a browse around, read some of the success stories and try and get an idea of a sustainable, achievable way to lose weight.

THIS!
  • maryann70mfp
    maryann70mfp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone wait until monday to loose weight if your in a hurry start now could have weight lost by Monday
  • shortvixen09
    shortvixen09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Yes! Weight loss is a slow & steady race. You have to be careful with your expectations because it can be random too and you don't want to get discouraged. I think Mondays are always good days to start. I started back last Monday. Until then, take some time to get mentally motivated and ready for this change. Add me if you like!