Gotta stay motivated

Options
I've started and stopped on this journey so many times. I'm tired of the weight but I guess I havent been tired enough to REALLY do something about it... but I think I've come to a place where I'm over the weight issues. My clothes don't fit the way I want them to and I do not like what I see anymore. I am determined to be consistent this time around and really make a life style change!!! Let's keep each other going! By the way: having an accountability partner can really help

Replies

• meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Add me I'll help
  • jas071283
    jas071283 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I feel the exact same way. I've been a professional dieter for the last 25 years, since I was 15. I was just thinking to myself that I'm tired of giving up and tired of being overweight. I think I have finally hit my breaking point and am in search of motivation to continue. Please feel free to add me, if you'd like.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    add me. I've been up and down with my weight. I'm so unhappy now and determined to turn it around.
  • LadyTapatia
    LadyTapatia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I feel the struggle. I'm in the exact same position as you. I'm trying to lose around 60 lbs. Feel free to add me anyone. I log meals. :)B)
  • shortvixen09
    shortvixen09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just came back after 6 months. Add me if you like!
  • Elle_Reed
    Elle_Reed Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is my 4th go 'round. I would like it to be my last. Feel free to add me!