Toilet Paper Wedding Dress, Dare You Wear It?

Options
Nowadays, fashion is synonymous with environment protection. We advocate everything that is free of contamination and nvironmentally friendly; we even reject some natural products such as those made of leather. For most people, toilet paper serves one purpose. But for a few inventive women, the potential is limitless. A designer developed an environmentally friendly garment---wedding dress that was made mostly from toilet paper, which is really beyond our thought.

[LauraL3.jpg

The wedding dress is used packing tape and hot glue to shape the form fitting tissue-fabric and accent the look with feathers and flowers.

The feather accessories on hair and wrist increases a feeling of dynamism.

The overlapping train is coming elegant with along with the gender, showing a woman' bashful charm.

As for such a paper garment, do not you dare put it on, girls?

Please note its original linkage http://www.seedress.com/ for reference, many thanks.

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I think it's a little extreme. I mean... it's not really wearable. Touch it and it tears.
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I saw this picture previously. It was part of a collection of them. My understanding was they were made for a competition and not to actually be worn in a wedding.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    not practical for an actual wedding but the dress is surprisingly cute.
  • noelheart
    noelheart Posts: 60
    Options
    Yes, I also think it's really cute.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't dare wear a wedding dress at all. :tongue:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    It's... pretty. Haha. To be honest, I'd wear it just to see if people could figure out what it was made of. And then when the wedding was over, I'd flush it.

Joking.

I'd tear it up first.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I think it's a little extreme. I mean... it's not really wearable. Touch it and it tears.
    ... It makes the honeymoon much easier to start ...
  • SerenityOwl
    SerenityOwl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nope - wouldn't wear it - and sure could flush it ... the septic tank will only stand so much abuse. *cacklesnort*
  • jmore85
    jmore85 Posts: 36
    Options
    looks lovely but you would be bummed if you spilled your champagne on it...lol
  • InTheRightLane
    Options
    No way! I think it would rip the moment I sat down. My dress is pretty simple, though not quite as simple as toilet paper :)

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Tea-Length-Gown-with-Box-Pleats-WG3038_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Silhouette-Short
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    No way! I think it would rip the moment I sat down. My dress is pretty simple, though not quite as simple as toilet paper :)

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Tea-Length-Gown-with-Box-Pleats-WG3038_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Silhouette-Short

I love your dress! If I ever get married, this is the style I'd go for, or maybe something similar but to the floor. I hate those puffy dresses that go out all around. Or maybe it's just me, I like showing off my legs ahha.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    And then when the wedding was over, I'd flush it.

LMAO!
  • InTheRightLane
    Options
    Thanks :) I like the style since I'm having a casual backyard wedding. No need to worry about it dragging on the ground or anything.
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    well at least she'll be prepared if her marriage goes to crap. :laugh:
  • jaimy33
    jaimy33 Posts: 1
    Options
    Very cool. What if it rains??? but very creative, I'm afraid I dare not wear such a dress.
  • purplefancy
    Options
    I dont follow fashion but i cant turn down a pun oppertunity.

The whole thing seems like a crappy idea.
  • purplefancy
    Options

Yes, definitely true
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • loveBB
    loveBB Posts: 1
    Options
    now they have something to wipe their tears and nose just in case if they're get too emotional at the altar.
  • yoyo1101
    yoyo1101 Posts: 2
    Options
    wow, wanna take a look of a real dress as pictured