21lbs down

Options
START217.jpg
195.jpg

Replies

• Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Woohooo! What an improvement! Well done you!!! Keep it up!!
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! such a amazing difference!!
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Well done hon, that's fab!!!!!!!!!!x
  • charmednz
    charmednz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for sharing, great progress!
  • Chesspupil
    Chesspupil Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Props for the bravery to post such shots... getting to the finishline will bear many rewards

I pray God supports you and your family in encouraging you on your journey!
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    It was like looking in a mirror! I wish i had pictures when i first started!
    You have come along way keep up the great work!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    That is incredible. Great job!
  • melonen
    melonen Posts: 17
    Options
    That's such a difference, it's amazing! Keep up the hard work, you'll reach your goals. Good luck!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation...keep up the good work. Tnx for sharing
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    weel done and good job. how long did this took you and did you follow any specific diet and excercise?
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    been doing it since jan just been following the cals on here and doing biggest loser and jillian micheals dvd
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    been doing it since jan just been following the cals on here and doing biggest loser and jillian micheals dvd

Wow!! You look so wonderful. I know you said that you follow the cals on MFP, but do you also eat back your exercise calories or do you just eat at your BMR? You give me hope too :)
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options

Wow!! You look so wonderful. I know you said that you follow the cals on MFP, but do you also eat back your exercise calories or do you just eat at your BMR? You give me hope too :)

I eat My BMR cals but if im hungry ill eat more.
    just depends on my day.
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options

I eat My BMR cals but if im hungry ill eat more.
    just depends on my day.

thanks for the response.

i am on MFP since May this year, i do Jillian 30DS and run atleast 3 to 4 times a week but has not seen any difference. Not sure why i can't see any difference....but your pics are giving me hope too...so i will keep going and see how it goes
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!