Let's try this one again: anyone else find it weird...

Options

Replies

• Saskia1549
    Saskia1549 Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Saskia1549 wrote: »
    rp0d3yam6pjs.jpg

Adam is having a serious sense of humour failure.

Please prove me wrong, keep the thread on-topic, no hijacking/attacking/insulting.. just, please don't give me a reason to have to keep looking into this thread!

Right, happy Friday and if it isn't Saturday where you're at - happy Friday!

Adam, MyFitnessPal Moderator
    Saturday

Wow, that was awkward.
    Fixed!
    Thanks!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm weird, I have get more friend requests from women. I get an occasional message from a perv, but 90% of the time I don't see any action.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    What did the bananas and mayonnaise on toast get that other thread shut down?

Pure jealousy
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    I wonder if my username scares people off?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    As a general rule, I typically do not add friends. I'm just weird about it
    I understand what you mean. On Facebook I am very particular who I add. If I really respect someoneon l refuse to add them because I don't want my admiration to be destroyed by the stupid crap they post on-line.

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    My FL is still about 50/50.

I rarely send requests. I don't need that kind of rejection day in, day out.. :D
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I never have ever sent a FR to anyone here since the day 1. Every single one of them have been sent to me. I too have 50/50.

• LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    As a general rule, I typically do not add friends. I'm just weird about it
    I understand what you mean. On Facebook I am very particular who I add. If I really respect someoneon l refuse to add them because I don't want my admiration to be destroyed by the stupid crap they post on-line.

Lol. We are similar but if I really respect someone I refuse to add them because I don't want them to lose respect for me when they read all the stupid crap I post.

Ditto!
    Although, I don't care if I look like an idoit here because the likelihood of ever meeting any of you in person is slim to none.

• LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    People keep deleting me. They get tired of the sad clown pics I constantly post. And sometimes my googley eyed fruit pics that I post on Fridays are a little to risqué. But hey, I like to let my hair down in Friday's.

I don't know how anyone could get tired of that.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    People keep deleting me. They get tired of the sad clown pics I constantly post. And sometimes my googley eyed fruit pics that I post on Fridays are a little to risqué. But hey, I like to let my hair down in Friday's.

I'd draw the line at clown pics with anyone..
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Friends?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    <wanders in> Nope still on wrong site <wanders out>
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    <wanders in> Nope still on wrong site <wanders out>