TOMMY TOWN!

Options
Anyone have TOM cures, I only have to deal with him every three months, but when he's here he's havoc!

Replies

• sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Anyone have TOM cures, I only have to deal with him every three months, but when he's here he's havoc!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    ummm...menopause?
  • MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think she may be a little young for menopause! No offense to anyone :blushing:

As for dealing with aunt flow, as I like to call it- My recipe for success: Midol, water, low sodium intake, rest, hot water bottle. It work wonders! I hope that helps.
  • sarabear
    Options
    I just hate the cravings and everything, bloating, tired LAZY!
  • sarabear
    Options
    I think she may be a little young for menopause! No offense to anyone :blushing:

As for dealing with aunt flow, as I like to call it- My recipe for success: Midol, water, low sodium intake, rest, hot water bottle. It work wonders! I hope that helps.

thanks!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I agree she's too young for menopause...but it sure helps all the problems!

I had a hysterectomy a year ago and it has been wonderful ever since
  • MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I agree she's too young for menopause...but it sure helps all the problems!

I had a hysterectomy a year ago and it has been wonderful ever since

Oh you know what, haha. I think I'm a little slow- I read what you said as if you were asking if she was in menopause :blushing: :blushing: sorry!!!!

As for the cravings, they say to give into some of them within reason. If your body craves chocolate, have a piece of dark chocolate, or maybe a sugar free pudding. Hot chocolate works for me!

If my body craves salt, I drink lots and lots of water and have a teeny tiny amount of what I want. Those cravings stink. I'm into the cravings now and Ive been doing really well. I actually try to eat every 3 hours so I don't get hungry which stops the cravings for me!