(Baby) Belly inspiration: 40 pounds lost, six pack coming!

Options
2»

Replies

• smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Very successful-you look really good!!! Thanks for sharing your story & your tips-very helpful & inspiring :)
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, way to go! It has taken me over three years to lose almost 40lbs. I haven't lost weight in months but I've lost inches. I'm almost there. I don't really care about the scale anymore, just toning.

I've never heard of fitnessblender before. I'll have to check that out!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Your before back picture looks so similar to what my back looks like currently. Seeing your after photo makes me excited to look like that someday!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    This is great! Thanks for the inspiration. I am 3 months pp and sometimes worry that I will be big forever, but slow and steady wins the race as you've shown.
  • vharding7
    vharding7 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! My kids do the same thing with my belly, they think its funny how smooshy it is :| haha Thank you so much for posting, it was the inspiration I needed!!
  • cocmares
    cocmares Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational just what I needed!
    You look amazing
  • ruebus
    ruebus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 weeks postpartum and I'm also 5'7 190 lbs so we're both starting from a similar place. Very inspiring to see what I can potentially achieve. I desperately want to be fit, mobile, and look good in clothes again. This pregnancy was ROUGH and you can certainly tell looking at me
  • overin2015
    overin2015 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is super amazing. I like to see the angry red marks almost disappear. You look beautiful!
  • overin2015
    overin2015 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Let me clarify - the angry red marks are gone just very light lines which show your body has gone through an amazing journey - go you!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! WTG!
  • roseannapratt1983
    Options
    Very inspiring! I had a c section and my doctor just gave me the green light to start exercising I'm so out of shape I can only manage 15 minutes of moderate paced walking... so I'm doing 15 minutes 3 times a day. Lol after seeing your before and after pics and reading your story I feel hopeful.
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, fantastic.
    Truly inspirational, be proud, be very proud
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    great job! Inspiring.
  • kitkeb3
    kitkeb3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Your story is very similar to mine. After my son was born, my body was wrecked with stretch marks, purple tree branches, I called them, all over my tummy, thighs, knees, and booty. Before pregnancy, i was a tiny 120lbs. Size 2. Then, I gained 90lbs from over eating/endulging on food. Post pregnancy I lost 20 pounds. To 160, size 15 ( I'm 5,5 size)I've also lost so much muscle.
    Took me a year to finally start exercising. I've been doing HIIT from FittnessBlender, and eating a strict, low calorie diet, with help from MFP.
    I haven't lost much weight, but I have seen a difference in body fat loss. Especially in my tummy area.
    I am a size 11 now. Wanting to go down to a healthy 130lbs, Size 5.

Thank you so much for your inspiring story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!