First 15!!

Options
I had to weigh myself twice this morning because after I got off the scale the first time, I instantly thought "it couldn't be....".... But it is! I'm officially down my first 15 pounds!

I've been using the app to track my calories since November 13th (trying to stay at or around 2000 calories a day) and in the last two weeks I incorporated working out. Seeing that number on the scale really gives me motivation to keep going! Also with I now have less than 100 pounds left to go (98 haha), and that just feels SO good

Replies

• eduff3
    eduff3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you are doing it !!!! keep it going and continue to feel GOOD!!!!
  • lusavka
    lusavka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 44, and in the years past I had many attempts to lose weight. I was truly, decidedly successful in losing my weight only once - I lost 8kg after I had my first child born. MyFitnessPal and counting calories did the trick that time. All other attempts - diets, new year resolutions, etc - just did not work for me. So, I am happy to hear your story, and good luck for the future!
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Mellybean1183
    Mellybean1183 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm so excited. It's just one of those "this is working!" moments that helps with the motivation :)
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Wtg!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!