Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead

Options
Anyone watch this movie? It was very motivating. I only have 30-35lbs to lose so I won't do a total juice fast...but it still has motivated me to eat healthier. Let's hope it pays off soon!

Replies

• fatmama4
    fatmama4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just watched it Saturday on Netflix! It was VERY motivational, but I'm with you, and don't need to do a complete juice fast at this point. His results were amazing, but I was more amazed at the truck driver, he had fewer financial motivators or support systems, just a good ol boy, and he lost TONS of weight! Very good movie.
  • wisecat1
    wisecat1 Posts: 41
    Options
    bump
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    watched it yesterday! I found it very motivating. I couldn't do a veg juice fast like that as I require much more protein and if I don't get a decent amount of sodium, I get migraines. I was truly inspired though, both guys lost a ton of weight in a short amount of time and the guy who made the video was pretty attractive after he lost that spare tire!
  • wisecat1
    wisecat1 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi Hyenagirl,

We have similar stats. I'm 5'5" (ok..well I'm almost 5'5"). My goal weight is 130.

I'm not doing it either but only b/c I have 30 lbs to lose and I know if I just cut out the vending machine diet I was on, I can do it. Maybe this would help your migraines though?
  • aandasmommy
    aandasmommy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Watching it now! Very motivational!