Lots More to go but seeing a little difference

Options
jheater07
jheater07 Posts: 15 Member
These pictures are 6 months a part. I dont know how much I have loss. I become obsessed with the scale so I decided not to weigh myself yet. With not weighing myself I haven't felt like I have lost anything until I put these two pictures side by side. Wish I had more "before" pictures but I tended to hide behind people when I was in pictures. v6ykkmblj99q.jpg

Replies

• CakePoppinMomma
    CakePoppinMomma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can tell a HUGE difference. Amazing job.
  • Rayedar
    Rayedar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Especially in your face, neckline and arms. Awesome and congrats!
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference! Congrats!!
  • Allie2060
    Allie2060 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Good for you!
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic! Great work!
  • melaniec140
    melaniec140 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are giving me hope. I'm just starting (again).
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference! Keep going, you are doing great!
  • popstar_tx
    popstar_tx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you!!!!
  • Tisa76
    Tisa76 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep it up! :)
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I find wrestling with the scale difficult too - so I'm not weighing in either. The pictures show serious progress, I hope you feel the difference too
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Absolutely a noticeable difference! Congrats!
  • jelleigh
    jelleigh Posts: 743 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see the difference! I hear you on the scale thing. I had to put mine away for a while. But 6 months is a decent amount of time to see change! Would you find it motivating to see how much you've lost ? Or would that be bad for you?

*Edited to fix my bad spelling lol
  • jheater07
    jheater07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    jelleigh wrote: »
    Great job! I can definitely see the difference! I hear you on the scale thing. I had to put mine away for a while. But 6 months is a decent amount of time to see change! Would you find it motivating to see how much you've lost ? Or would that be bad for you?

*Edited to fix my bad spelling lol

Thank you so much everyone! Now that I have seen a difference from the pictures I do want know! I refuse to buy a scale because I know I will become obsessed. I have a doctor's appointment coming up and will find out then. :)
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your wonderful progress! You're doing great. My hats off to you for doing it without a scale, but I bet you will get some nice news when you go to the doctor.
  • Laurie6578
    Laurie6578 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work it is obviously paying off!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    Yes.. i can see it too. You're doing great..much smaller.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!