Zumba Fitness for PS3

Options
I was just wondering if anyone has tried the Zumba PS3 game yet? I just bought it on Amazon and am waiting for it to arrive. The feedback about it on Amazon was mixed, but a lot of people had good things to say about it. I thought it would be a good first attempt at Zumba since I have never done it and would feel way more comfortable at home with it than in a class!

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I haven't played it but anything to get you movin is good.

I have my fitness trainer for wii and I like it.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Must admit.....I'd love to do zumba dance classes but may feel a little shy infront of a large class.....

this could also be my answer initially before i actually join a group. I'd also be interested to hear from anyone else on this topic too.
  • smilie27
    smilie27 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello,

I go to a Zumba class once a week for an hour and i LOVE it!! Its a great workout that gets you working and its also a great laugh!
    I want to get it for the Wii as ive heard its really good, not sure about the PS3.

If any of you guys get the chance to go to a Zumba class GO! Its great and you'll never look back!!

x
  • Gretchen27
    Gretchen27 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have it for the Wii and I like it but going to the classes are so much fun. It is excelent for learning the moves as this product and all other Zumba products are from the same company so some of the steps along with the songs are the same in the class and the game. I do a mix of both clases and the game 2-4 times a week. The game U can kind of flubb if U are having an off day, the class keeps U moving so U are deff burning as many calories as U would hope and more!
  • ClareWorsey
    Options
    I do zumba on the wii, i recommend it to anyone, i have to shower straight afterwards as i end up literally dripping in sweat :D x
  • lyddsmom
    lyddsmom Posts: 96
    Options
    I love zumba with a live instructor and I'm not a particularly coordinated person. I'm sure zumba on PS3 will be great, but there is nothing like a class full of peers and a great instructor to motivate and push your progress.
  • moochyesh
    moochyesh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!
    I take a zumba live class twice a week and do it at home 5 times a week.
    It goes by so quick it feels like its only 5 minutes long.
  • oklanoue
    oklanoue Posts: 33
    Options
    I am going to my fisrt ZUMBA class tomorrow night...hope my arms and legs don't fail me!!! I used to be really athletic...like 10 years ago...and before 2 back surgeries....
  • clairelane1982
    Options
    I was just wondering if anyone has tried the Zumba PS3 game yet? I just bought it on Amazon and am waiting for it to arrive. The feedback about it on Amazon was mixed, but a lot of people had good things to say about it. I thought it would be a good first attempt at Zumba since I have never done it and would feel way more comfortable at home with it than in a class!
    I was also thinking about getting this... I have fitness coach club for ps3 and its great. But i do think i should mix things up a bit.... Let me know how it is.... Have fun.
  • knittinggal
    knittinggal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've done Zumba dvd's and with a live instructor. There is nothing like the class. The teacher has the freedom to change things up a bit, so it's not always the exact same moves or music. And having other people there feels like a party, really everyone is looking at the instructor or themselves in the mirror so that they get the moves right, so you don't have to feel embarrassed about getting the steps wrong. I would like to get the game though for when I can't make my class it would be better than nothing.
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    I've tried it on the Wii and it is okay