Weight loss Adventure

Options
Hi everyone!! I'm Melissa. I'm a 38 yr old Realtor from Philly, Pa. I've just got back into the swing of things trying to get all this extra weight off. Feeling very motivated!! I was in great shape 2 years ago and then due to horrible depression, med changes and a few passings last year, I put on about 45 pds. It came on rapidly and now I've been struggling to get it off. I turned up the heat on exercising, got an activity tracker. (Polar A360) It's awesome!! Started intermittent fasting 2 weeks ago and working on keto eating in the last week and a half. But I'm not being strict with any of it. I'm doing what I can do. I've made a lot of great changes and I'm pushing to make and see more changes. Still struggling with Depression everyday which makes everything more challenging but I am pretty much still staying on track. I'm not relying on the number on the scale. I track my food, so far always in a caloric deficit, I took all my measurements and once I see the measurements start to decrease, I'll see that's it's all paying off!! Right now I go to zumba 3 times a week, swim, cycle once a week, body conditioning class with abs (strength training), 2x's a week and do heavier weights once or twice a week and other cardio machines. Haven't lost anything yet, but feeling good. Giving my body a chance to adapt metabolically to all these changes. My goal weight is 130. I am 183 now. Wish me luck guys. Any helpful tips or advice is always greatly appreciated!! Good luck to the rest of you as well!! ;)

Replies