#100daysofgym

Options
I was inspired by a video that popped up on my newsfeed of a woman who showed her progress over a 100 day period of using the gym. I have been doing the same and currently on day 6! I'd love to do it with some of you guys and we can share our progress. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I hope there are some rest days.
  • dianw57
    dianw57 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your challenge I am new to this app so getting to know my way around when you say feel free to add me do you mean FB?
  • Rucndbl
    Rucndbl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was inspired by a video that popped up on my newsfeed of a woman who showed her progress over a 100 day period of using the gym. I have been doing the same and currently on day 6! I'd love to do it with some of you guys and we can share our progress. Feel free to add me!

I saw the same video. Truly inspiring and I too committed to 100 days of fitness and am on day 14. I'm finding I'm really enjoying it and sometimes find myself in the gym twice a day. Serious stress relief!
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Just don't forget your rest days! :)
  • lucysterling1992
    lucysterling1992 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I took a rest day today back on it tomorrow!! I'm only doing cardio based stuff for 30-40 minutes per day nothing too strenuous. Just getting myself used to being back in the gym
  • lucysterling1992
    lucysterling1992 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    dianw57 wrote: »
    I would love to join your challenge I am new to this app so getting to know my way around when you say feel free to add me do you mean FB?
    On here or on Instagram? I'm uploading progression photos on there!
  • Vincentdom77
    Vincentdom77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im on a super hero transformation program and its 6 to 8 months, very dedicated to complete it