Under calories goal

Options
I've logged my food as accurately as I can and I'm still under my calories goal. Is that good or bad? For what it's worth I'm not eating when I'm not hungry either.

Replies

• Joshuakilgore
    Joshuakilgore Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You need to get atleast minimum 1200 a day. If your not getting that eat a healthy snack.
  • kkress92
    kkress92 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That depends upon what your goals are, what your daily calorie budget is and how much you are under by....
  • chicagochris23
    chicagochris23 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It says I should be eating a total of 2,500 calories and I never ate that amount to begin with on the regular
  • earthnut
    earthnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    current weight? goal weight? height? activity level? can't help you without more information here...
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    You need to get atleast minimum 1200 a day. If your not getting that eat a healthy snack.

no 1200 is the MINIMUM for a woman who is sedentary,elderly or short or a combo of the 3,. men have a MINIMUM of 1500(same rules apply).
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    It says I should be eating a total of 2,500 calories and I never ate that amount to begin with on the regular

If you need to lose weight, then you were easily eating more than 2500 calories