Hi

Options
sonyume
sonyume Posts: 7 Member
I tried to think of a more clever subject, but opted for logical instead. My first grade teacher taught me that it's the person that enters the room that's supposed to speak first, so here I go - Hi! It's a new day and it's time for me to get it together!! I like nubmers and lists and trying new things which is why sites like this are cool to me. Love the Daily Plate but their app wasn't free ;). SparkPeople is awesome, loved their exercise tracker, but their food database wasn't nearly big enough. A friend's coworker raved about MyFitnessPal and I'd actually downloaded the app months ago... so I figured that was my sign to give it a go. And this morning I woke up determined to "Get it Together" in the wt loss department... Soooo off we go...

Replies

• SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    WELCOME ~ feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • hotpot83
    hotpot83 Posts: 88
    Options
    welcome, youll love it here.... everyone is wonderful! feel free to add me and ill support you any way I can :)
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome, hopefully you'll enjoy myfitnesspal. I was a skeptic but ended up getting hooked. The people are extremely nice and there is a ton of useful information.

Feel free to add me,
    Ant'
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you'd like!