Looking for a solid MFP friend

Options
Pretty much says it in the title.

I'm 28, 5'8", and 275.

I'm looking for someone who wants to lose half their weight.

I'm looking for more than just comments of "good job!" Under workout calorie counts. (Though, those are nice too!)

I'm a very uncool, but funny girl who likes books and makeup and science and clothes. I'm way too enthusiastic about dogs and child psychology.

Anyone out there?

Replies

• blainer22hl
    blainer22hl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is 30 lbs good enough? I'm good for an 'atta girl!' :)
  • DavidVXR
    DavidVXR Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've dropped over 30 pounds and after trying for years it was MFP that got me there and in no time at all really. Keep focused on your transformation and you'll get there as well if you're committed to achievement. Feel free to add or message if you want and good luck.
  • aukaip38
    aukaip38 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 280 trying to come down to 200
  • wesleybyte
    wesleybyte Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love psychology and dogs! I'm not looking to lose as much weight (30lbs), but I'm happy to be partners in this.
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If a 182cm (6'0") grandfather figure, dropping 1/3rd of my weight from 117kg (258lbs) to 82kg (180lbs), whilst also transitioning to fully wholefood vegan is any use in your fan club, count me in!

I'm decidedly uncool, substantially unfunny, like to hear other people share their reading experiences, don't mind looking at the various makeup looks and techniques, fascinated by science, have minimal sets of clothing, dearly loved all of my fur and feather kids on my hobby farm (have had to rehome them all over the last year), and am not big on any forms of psych. I am also enroute from being mildly "successful" on the corporate ladder, to living very simply and as cheaply as I can.

I'm way out of town here and by myself, so an e-buddy who is rather dedicated in MFP would be good for me too!

63398348.png
  • Icrizz
    Icrizz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have around 120 lbs to lose still. You can add me if you want :)
  • murphball84
    murphball84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on a mission to lose 100 pounds in the fiscal year 2017. Currenty lost 15 since jan 1st. I would love to share this experience... Not sure how to add people so u can add me....
  • Fit4Life0428
    Fit4Life0428 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm trying to lose half my bodyweight I am that 252 lbs my goal weight is get back to 125 lbs I'm looking for the same more than just a comment buddy what's someone that could help motivate me and I can motivate them as well as other things it's always nice to have good friends you can rely on as well as someone who can motivate you as well not just in Fitness but in life feel free to add me
  • KelCanDoThis
    KelCanDoThis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi. I need to lose approx 90lb. I've succeeded once before but was foolish in thinking I wouldn't need to keep an eye on it. I am getting rid of the weight this time with NO intention of letting in back. X
  • rtfem881920
    rtfem881920 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pretty much says it in the title.

I'm 28, 5'8", and 275.

I'm looking for someone who wants to lose half their weight.

I'm looking for more than just comments of "good job!" Under workout calorie counts. (Though, those are nice too!)

I'm a very uncool, but funny girl who likes books and makeup and science and clothes. I'm way too enthusiastic about dogs and child psychology.

Anyone out there?

Yes. Hey im down to workout with you. Trying to loose 30 pounds. Im looking for a workout partner. Are you in ft riley, ks?
  • chocolatexxmintt
    chocolatexxmintt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have an overall weight of 106.4 pounds to lose. I have as of right now 60.2 pounds gone and just 46 pounds left to go. Please feel free to hmu!