ADD NEW FRIENDS HERE FOR INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION :)

Options
Hello. I'm Dia. I just started my clean eating and exercise. My goal is to lose 45 lbs this year. I've created a didcussion for people to add each other for motivation, inspiration, and so forth. SO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND MAKE SOME FIT BUDDIES

Replies

• Dia_DoesThis
    Dia_DoesThis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Discussion *
  • russelfine
    russelfine Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    FIT BUDDIES UNITE! WONDERPOWERS ACTIVATE!
  • kishaBjosey
    kishaBjosey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need new fit buddies!
  • timjmartin23
    timjmartin23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on a journey, I am going to lose another 100 lbs this year, already lost 24lbs since I started with a PT in mid November.

If I can share what I've found, denying yourself food or foods doesn't work - eat clean, unprocessed food for your main diet & moderation on the rest - stay in your MFP target & log everything - even if it puts you over!

Exercise is everything & don't shy from the weights as well as cardio - it accelerates your base metabolism rate & really helps.

Try not to "lose 100 lbs ... rather, lose 1lb but 100 times" ... don't know why but that makes me feel better

Add if you wish... I don't ramble on quite as much but do log every day!

Tim
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm on a journey to lose 77lbs by October. Feel free to add me.
  • leashalbany24
    leashalbany24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all, just started again and could use some motivated friends so feel obligated to add me :blush:
  • katiepoo22
    katiepoo22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 st want to get to at least 20 st by June as I have a concert to go to and my brother is getting married either this year or next so I wanna look and feel good I've tried losing weight before but always gave up as I'm impatient but this time round I feel different just purely doing it for my health and fitness ! Feel free to add me thanks
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Oh hiii!
    I'm Tatajana, 25, female, in the middle of the USA. I started this journey in January 2014. I have lost 135 pounds. I have 15 more to go. I am a runner. I completed my first marathon last year and I am training for my 3rd half marathon. I am a fitbit user, I set a step goal everyday and make sure to get 30 min of exercise in. I try to eat clean but fall short (trying to go back to it tomorrow) Feel free to add me!
  • platypipearson
    platypipearson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hello all, i just moved from CC across to here. friends are always good :) let myself get very unfit and overweight over the past few years, and I'm on a mega push to get a bit healthier. trying to get to the gym three times a week, and just generally do more, while eating better. I'm already a vegetarian, but have stopped eating dairy, as this was my biggest food weakness (the cheese. ALL THE CHEESE). feel free to add me :)
  • jacobhillman
    jacobhillman Posts: 39 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hey there!
    There are lots of people on this journey, and the sense of community I've felt this last few days is amazing. I'm looking for friends that actively respond to posts to boost motivation, cause I'm going to be doing the same for you! Feel free to give me an add!
  • cshelton673
    cshelton673 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Corrin, 28 with a goal of losing 100lbs by the end of the year! I hope to spend this year exploring healthy recipes and finding fun and exciting ways to exercise. Feel free to add me ☺️
  • darbunk
    darbunk Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been using MFP regularly to log meals and exercise since about September but I think I need some friends to keep me motivated. So far I've lost 18# and have another 7# to go. Feel free to friend me. Cheers!