Looking for friends with 50+ to lose

Options
13»

Replies

• MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I have 80 lbs to lose and restarted on Jan 4. The more support the better!
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm looking to lose 57 lbs. Anyone can add me too :smile:
  • bkleitz23
    bkleitz23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Was at 400 lbs. got down to 220. Back up to 272. Enough is enough. Goal is 200. Add me if u what
  • Jeweles102296
    Jeweles102296 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I am fairly new to this site. Looking to lose 75-80 pounds.
  • hoperochelle11
    hoperochelle11 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I started with 100lbs to lose and have 77 to go! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • sabi_76
    sabi_76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    this picture of me was 2 years ago. It is my motivation picture to get off my butt. I need to loose around 60 pounds and food is a major problem in my life. I promised myself that 2017 will be the year. I usually am a loner but that has not helped me this far. Maybe joining a group will change that. I also have a goal of running a half marathon in March and I hate running but it's a start. Let me know if anyone wants to join me in this transformation!
  • kariokey1
    kariokey1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started with 55lbs. to lose, i've got 53 left...let's do this!
  • lizmertins
    lizmertins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I've got 56lbs left to lose to be a healthy weight for my height. I've lost 6.5 so far since january 3rd . Would love to become friends with people to offer support and celebrate successes xx
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I don't have 50 lbs to lose anymore since I've lost 20. I'm on here everyday and weigh in on Fridays. You can add me if you want. I'm always looking for active people. I find an active feed to be very motivating.
  • ChefBlueEyes
    ChefBlueEyes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was over 345 got down to 192, though diet and exercise, mostly walking. Went up to 250, started walking/jogging again .12 to 16 km per day, that was in 2015.
    Starting over again. I walked 14.5 km yesterday and 12.5 this morning.
    I need the support... please add me
  • qttica
    qttica Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 56 years old ball of fat need help! I've never counted calories was to try but don't know where to start help? !!
  • FindingLiz0313
    FindingLiz0313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Your more than welcome to add me :)
  • salenamcalister
    salenamcalister Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me in, I may not check in super often but you all have my support - my first goal is set at 20 lbs, but I need to lose more than 50 ideally. Setting the goal low for the first 6 weeks to make it more attainable when I step on the scale. My guy is in this with me, he and I are giving our treadmill a once-over for use, installing a TV screen in front of it - instead of plopping down on the couch - and installing an "eye" hook for my stretch bands. Motivation within a group will help me challenge myself more. We got this!
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 lbs to lose, so anyone here can add me! :)
  • secrets424
    secrets424 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You all a free to add me! I have 90 more lbs to lose total. I'm already down 9 lbs. I'm 252.4 lbs now, and my first major goal is to get under 200 lbs, but I could stand to be 160lbs. Focusing on mini goals of 10lbs for now. Good luck to us all!! We can do this!!
  • kineticthinker
    kineticthinker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I would love to join as well. I lost around 30 last spring and gained half back when I (finally) quit smoking in November. Feeling really motivated to drop the 50 more that I need to be in a healthy weight. I'd love to help support everyone through their goals, as well!
  • InspiredNewJourney
    InspiredNewJourney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    @kineticthinker congrats on quitting smoking
  • aliciajeter31
    aliciajeter31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 50 pounds too. :'(
  • ducklady27
    ducklady27 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 60ish left to go, all ready lost 25. I would love adds as I've been slacking a bit...
  • vickysworldtoday
    vickysworldtoday Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 25 lbs and need all the support I can get