New mom/losing baby weight

Options
2»

Replies

• alexandrastoica2016
    Options
    Hi there everyone. I am struggling as well. I put 26kg(52 pounds) during my first pregnancy and now I am 5 months pregnant again( gained 14 pounds already). I managed to lose 10kg(20 pounds) during the two months period between pregnancies( Dukan Diet). I would like now to connect with moms who understand the struggle so we can motivate ourselves. I want to be better this pregnancy and lose the weight in a healthy way after.
  • paigey9
    paigey9 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oooh a post I can relate to :)
    My son is in his 9th month now and I'm still breastfeeding. ((LOVE IT))
    I have 35-40lbs to lose. I gained a lot after he was born and put some on b4 I got pregnant. Is harder to focus with a little one but babies are not an excuse unfortunately.

Please add me sexy mommas and give babies a ❤️ I need some support. Many of my other mfpals don't understand Hahaa.
  • BoyMomE
    BoyMomE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Hey ladies, I'm new to MFP. My youngest son is 6 months and I'm having a tough time losing this baby weight yet consuming 500 extra calories a day. Luckily I'm not gaining weight which is super surprising with all the snacking I've been doing because I'm ALWAYS hungry. And did I mention I'm a SAHM now and have PPD and PPA so there are times I want to just mindlessly eat for comfort, ugh not good. My son has something serious against sleeping too so more often than not I don't have the opportunity to meal prep healthy options! Ahhhh! Not sure about all that add me business haha but I'm assuming it's like friend requesting so feel free. I'd love to hear anything that has been working for you mommas or helping you on your journey
  • katsoslim
    katsoslim Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'd love to help support some other new moms and I need some kicks in the butt to keep me going, too. I put on 53 ilbs (uops) and have my brother's wedding in exactly 6 months... I'm a bridesmaid and the dresses are long, form fitting AND a blush color. They will show everything! Help!! I'm determined to lose at least 40 by the wedding in June.
  • nikitaclarke50
    nikitaclarke50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is nikita i have to sons the youngest is 8 months it's took me this long to even begin to think about getting back into shape as my lb was born with a rare condtion which ment loads of hospital appointments.now he finally getting better i xan finally foucas on my weight I'm new to mfp so please feel free to add me
  • missyt1216
    missyt1216 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is TJ and I just had a baby last week. I'm not actively trying to lose weight as I have been busy, busy, busy, but I am trying to not gain weight. So far I have lost about 7 pounds though. I've been tying to reduce needless eating and breastfeeding is helping I think. I also only gained about 25 pounds while pregnant, all in my belly, so I'm hoping that that will aide in my efforts to the lose weight.

Good luck to everyone. :) Feel free to add me if you'd like.