I've Lost 70lbs, would like some more friends to keep me motivated

Options
I am a bit over half way, I have 58 more pounds to my goal that I have set for me to see onederland. I have started over so many times and have never made it this far.

Replies

• bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Awesome job so far! I started with 80 to lose and I'm down 22 so far since December 6. How do I add someone on here??
  • mmmarlene2016
    mmmarlene2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50lbs I to need some support. I'm just starting.
  • RACHELHOK17
    RACHELHOK17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey Monday and joined MFP today. I have read hundreds of support group posts over the years, but never had the courage to participate. This time I am more determined than ever and recognize I need support from people like you! My goal is to lose 100 pounds this year. I would love to hear about your success thus far. Please feel free to add me...I haven't figured out that part quite yet. :)
  • alexcamejo01
    alexcamejo01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you have already lost 70+ pounds, all I gotta say is awesome job! Motivation? Buy a dress you want to wear by X date, and to fit in it, you need to lose X amount of pounds :)
  • Piperx222
    Piperx222 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I'm down about 80 myself, working on the last 25. I'm on here daily, ill add you!
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I had previously lost just under 70lbs, then gained it all back and a bit more. Now down 45+lbs and feeling great. Add requests from supportive motivated people are welcome!! :)