Accountability - Lose 50+ pounds

Options
kpl2013
kpl2013 Posts: 5 Member
I'm on a journey to lose 70 pounds and am looking for accountability in friends. I live alone and don't have a very big social life so I was hoping to find/meet others that need support and encouragement in the MFP community.
If you're on a journey to lose 50+ pounds and need some I inspiration, accountability or ideas - add me or comment!

Replies

• rmeredith4525
    rmeredith4525 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am in the same boat and would love an accountability partner. I will send you a request.
  • glennnc0c0
    glennnc0c0 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, we all seem to be in the same boat! I'm looking to drop 70+ lbs. Any friends to keep me on track ( and keep you on track) are welcome!!
  • susan36583
    susan36583 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to have and be accountability partner for losing over 50 lbs. Anyone else in this boat please add me. Thanks
  • bnpuckett2016
    bnpuckett2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! I'm looking to lose about twice what you are, but having friends help! Wouldn't let me add you... Add me if you'd like. Xoxo
  • beef0321
    beef0321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cool. I am looking to loose 40-50lb, aounds like we could definitely help each other stay accountable. :smile:
  • FindingLiz0313
    FindingLiz0313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Your all more than welcome to add me :)
  • secrets424
    secrets424 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started (again) a couple weeks ago. I'm 33, looking to lose 53 more pounds to get to onederland, my first major goal. I'm already down 9 lbs. I guess in reality I could stand losing 90 lbs as a long term goal. Baby steps breaking down to each 10 lbs. Good luck everybody!!
  • ginapless
    ginapless Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    52 years old with about 100 lbs to lose, have sleep apnea, type 2 diabetes, and hypertension.
    Really wanting to get off meds and be healthy.
    Was looking into bariatric surgery, but I really don't want my diet afterwards to be SOOOOO restricted (no fizzy drinks, fibrous meats...), so I'm doing the Paleo diet (as my doc recommended).
    So I'd love to be a part of this!
  • Davejward
    Davejward Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome idea count me in. I'm 46 with a goal of losing at least 70lbs.
  • keto_dog
    keto_dog Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and want to get from 195lb to 125lb. Lost 6lb last week but have lost that same 6lb in March, June and September last year. Hopefully with a little help from some friends this will be the last time I lose it. First mini-goal is to get to 176lb as quickly as possible.
  • lizgonzalez0309
    lizgonzalez0309 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome! Im new to this app so still trying to figure it out. I'm trying to lose between 35-40lbs and would love an accountability partner! Pls feel free to add me
  • amks3818
    amks3818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am on a journey to lose 50+ lbs. I could use motivating friends as well. I have 4 kids, youngest being 4.5 months. I have a busy life with them but not socially. It is hard for me to find time for me. Feel free to add me and we can help each other along this journey.