New Beginnings

Options
caseyochs
caseyochs Posts: 15 Member
edited December 2016 in Introduce Yourself
It's that time of year again where I feel down in the dumps about my weight and regret creeps in of the past year not doing better with my weight loss. I want to get back to being focused and wanting to achieve my goals. I hope to lose 100+ lbs, I don't care the timeframe but would like results. So first step is getting out there.. Hi my name is Casey

Replies

• tessadiane92
    tessadiane92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tessa and my goal is the same :) I hope to lose at least 100 lbs. My current weight is 325 :/ today marks day 2 I've been able to watch what I eat and workout 15 min and I'm hoping to keep up the momentem, feel free to add me!
  • TawnyHorton
    TawnyHorton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I am going to start putting my weight loss journey on youtube to try and hold myself accountable! I hope to GOD it helps! I definitely need to do something this year for sure!
  • caseyochs
    Options
    Yes I love seeing before and after pictures to get me more inspired... And hopefully I can post my own one day!
  • sheadaharsh
    sheadaharsh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Casey! I believe in you!
  • Beth150Ann
    Beth150Ann Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm also truly starting my weight loss journey in 2017 and know that support is what was always missing in my journey. I'm here to support you and I think you will do great! 2016 was a terrible year but 2017 is a fresh start. We can do this!
  • caseyochs
    Options
    So far I'm just losing the weight I had initially lost and gained back over 2016. About 15lbs to go to get back on track!
  • hatefixhope
    hatefixhope Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am the same. I am 21 and 15st the highest I have been in my life! I first gained my weight when I first met my fiance because I was comfortable with him, then I got the implant and gained three more stone! I cant get to the gym as i work 9.30-7/8 most days. I just try to do exercise at home and eat healthy. I also found lack of support and help from other affected the way I try. I need a gym buddy and motivational partner haha we got this girlies!!x
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Hi Casey, my name is Ashley. :) I have around 100lbs I would like to lose as well - I love finding new friends, so feel free to add me if you'd like! I am trying to make this year *my year*.
  • caseyochs
    Options
    Down 27lbs since posting! wohhk2gyx1jp.jpg
  • KrisHar666
    KrisHar666 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow. Please add me. On the 2nd day of my journey. Kris
  • caseyochs
    Options
    KrisHar666 wrote: »
    Wow. Please add me. On the 2nd day of my journey. Kris
    Of course! We got this.
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hello if u want to u can add me as a friend happy to help u
  • YouBlowMyMind
    YouBlowMyMind Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100lbs nearly 4 weeks in and lost around 10lbs add me if u like
  • caseyochs
    Options
    KloBlo85 wrote: »
    I'm looking to lose 100lbs nearly 4 weeks in and lost around 10lbs add me if u like[/quote that's awesome! How are you doing this any special diet on top of tracking?
  • mystica17
    mystica17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Casey. I feel like you too like every year. I have just discovered this amazing app 3 days ago and now i am hooked. I know i am going to make it this time