Replies

• vicky1506
    vicky1506 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi - ive only been on here 11 days so im pretty new too ! x
  • KelsieLee
    KelsieLee Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new to MFP. I lost 20 pounds before joining but have really struggled to lose the last ten and am hoping MFP can provide the support I need to succeed! I'd be so happy to offer any support/advice you might need along your journey!
  • seardefilip
    Options
    YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT HERE :) I have been using for almost 2 months and LOVE it :)
  • ericadesiree
    Options
    I am new(ish) here too! i never took advantage of the forums on here but now I am starting to i love it!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :-) You are gonna love it :-) I've been here since January and a month ago I achieved my goal and now I'm just maintaining my weight and I feel great and healthy like never before, I know that after a while you are gonna feel the same :-) Good luck to you............................ :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have been her for 18 days. So far I love it. Feel free to add me as a friend. I would love to help y'll along as best I can.
  • Lmanderb
    Lmanderb Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined today too. I just got back from vacation and I gained 8 pounds in 3 weeks. It is all fat. I am motivated now to do something about it. I just downloaded app to my blackberry, but may enter on iPad instead.
  • vicki915
    vicki915 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm new too :flowerforyou: But my Mom has lost 25lbs, my brother has lost 45lbs and my sister has about 60lbs, all with the help of My Fitness Pal. So I joined too, only been here for about 2 weeks, so this is ALL new to me. But if they can do it, so can I !!!